Washington Township Ambulance and Rescue Association
In Memory of
Washington Township Ambulance and Rescue Association is committed to providing total "high performance" emergency medical services with strong focus on changes to innovate a broader spectrum of sophisticated and expanded services to better serve the community.
- The Squad Covers:
- 21.5 square miles
- 50,000± residents
- Residential Dwellings
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Facilities
- Local, County and State Highways
- Mutual aid response provided to surrounding communities
The Washington Township Ambulance and Rescue Association has been providing ambulance service to the residents of Washington Township since 1956. For over 56 years we have strived to provide prompt, quality service. For a more detailed history, please see Our History. Our organization is currently staffed by 35+ full and part time professionals. Our fleet of 7 ambulances consist of the latest state of the art Type II & Type III Basic Life Support Ambulances. In addition, we also have a Mass Casualty Incident Trailer and provide bike teams for local events such as Earth Day, Super Saturday, MS Walk, Lowes Safety Day and many others.
Washington Township Ambulance and Rescue Association is made up of career, State of NJ certified EMTs that provide not only the obvious function, Basic Life Support, but is also charged with numerous other public awareness and public safety assignments. These tasks include emergency medical response; rescue; special operations; public information; public education; public CPR training; communications, facility, apparatus and equipment maintenance.
Washington Township Ambulance and Rescue Association will provide emergency medical services to our community with the highest standards of care possible.
- We will succeed in this mission through the commitment from our community leadership and the dedication of our highly trained personnel.
- We will persevere in the achievement of quality emergency medical services through the support of our core values.
- General Questions: 856-232-6151 ** Fax: 856-232-1607
- Billing Questions: 856-784-3715 ** Fax: 856-768-2739