Washington Township Ambulance and Rescue Association
Washington Township Ambulance and Rescue Association is committed to providing total "high performance" emergency medical services with strong focus on changes to innovate a broader spectrum of sophisticated and expanded services to better serve the community.
- The organization covers:
- 22 square miles
- 50,000± residents
- Residential Dwellings
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Facilities
- Local, County and State Highways
- Mutual aid response provided to surrounding communities
- In 2015, we handled over 5,600 calls for service
The Washington Township Ambulance and Rescue Association has been providing ambulance service to the residents of Washington Township since 1956. For 60 years we have provided prompt, quality service. For a more detailed history, please see Our History. Our organization is currently staffed by more than 30 full and part time professionals. Our fleet of 7 ambulances consist of the latest state of the art Type II & Type III Basic Life Support Ambulances, and two staff vehicles. In addition, we also have a Mass Casualty Incident Trailer and a Mobility Assistance Vehicle.
Washington Township Ambulance and Rescue Association is made up of career, State of NJ certified EMTs and Mobility Assistance Technicians (MAV-T)that provide not only the obvious function of Basic Life Support, but are also charged with numerous other public awareness and public safety assignments. These tasks include emergency medical response; non-emergency medical transport ; special operations; public information; public education; facility, fleet and equipment maintenance.
Washington Township Ambulance and Rescue Association will provide emergency medical services to our community with the highest standards of care possible.
- We will succeed in this mission through the commitment from our community leadership and the dedication of our highly trained personnel.
- We will persevere in the achievement of quality emergency medical services through the support of our core values.
- General Questions: 856-228-5995 ** Fax: 856-232-1607
- Billing Questions: 609-261-1002
- Postal address: (Deliveries/facilities) 4 Willow Street, Turnersville, NJ 08012 (Mail) P.O. Box 1044, Turnersville, NJ 08012
- Social Media...visit our FACEBOOK PAGE at Washington Twp. Ambulance and Rescue Assoc.